Logo Design Questionnaire
A logo is a very important aspect of a company's branding, and also helps others to identify a business from another.
A successful logo should communicate a positive and professional image of the company's brand. Here are some questions to consider answering before you decide on what your logo should look like:
- Do you have a tag line? If yes, would you like it along side your logo?
- Do you have any specific images in mind for your logo?
- What are your colour preferences?
- Do you have any colours that you do not wish to use?
- What adjectives should best describe your logo? i.e. Happy, creative, romantic.
- What feeling or message do you want your logo to convey to those who see it?
- How do you prefer your logo to be worded?
- How would you like the typography to appear?
- Where will your logo be used?
- What logos appeal to you and why?
- Would you like any additional design services to be packaged with your new logo? i.e. Business stationery, marketing material.
Are you also looking for a website? If so, I've also made a list of questions here that may be useful to you.
Click here to check out my portfolio.
Share this page!
Resources & Downloads
- Using Advanced Search In Google
- Why backing up your data is important
- Twitter's new features 2016
- Why use Google Apps for Work
- Batch resize images and save for web use
- Keeping SSH connections alive In Linux
- Social media size guide
- Chrome shortcuts
- Powershell snippets
- Do You Git It?
- Logo design questionnaire
- Web design questionnaire