Web Design Questionnaire
Great, you're ready to have your own website, or perhaps you're new to the industry? Here's some general questions that'll need to be answered so you'll both know the cost and time your project might take. The more information that's given, the less chances of any misunderstandings along the way.
- Do you have a domain name i.e. www.yoursitename.com?
- Do you require web hosting? If no, who is your current provider?
- What is the purpose of your site i.e. Personal, e-commerce, information?
- What is your industry?
- Who is your target audience?
- Do you have a deadline?
- What is your budget?
- Please provide links to sites you like and explain specifically what you like about them.
- Please provide links to sites you don't like and explain specifically what you don't like about them.
- Do you have your own images or would you like us to provide them for you?
- Would you like site analysis and reporting on your site?
- Do you need assistance with social media accounts i.e. Twitter, Facebook?
- Will you require access to edit your own content (CMS)?
- Will you need a payment method? If yes, please list your preferred company eg. paypal.
- Do you have a logo designed? If yes, please advise the format it is in.
- Please advise if any promotional material will be required i.e. flyers, posters.
- Will you need any accompanying letterheads and business cards?
Are you also looking for a logo? If so, I've also made a list of questions here that may be useful to you.
Click here to check out my portfolio.
Share this page!
Resources & Downloads
- Using Advanced Search In Google
- Why backing up your data is important
- Twitter's new features 2016
- Why use Google Apps for Work
- Batch resize images and save for web use
- Keeping SSH connections alive In Linux
- Social media size guide
- Chrome shortcuts
- Powershell snippets
- Do You Git It?
- Logo design questionnaire
- Web design questionnaire