Web design is the process of planning and arranging content online. Web design also includes web & mobile apps, and user interface design.
Here are some general questions that’ll need to be answered so you’ll both know the cost and time your project might take. The more information that’s given, the fewer chances of any misunderstandings along the way.
- Do you have a domain name i.e. www.yoursitename.com?
- Do you require web hosting?
- What is the purpose of your site i.e. Personal, e-commerce, information?
- What is your industry?
- Who is your target audience?
- Do you have a deadline?
- What is your budget?
- Please provide a link to a web design you like and explain specifically what you like about them.
- Please provide a link to a web design you don’t like and explain specifically what you don’t like about them.
- Do you have your own images or would you like us to provide them for you?
- Would you like site analysis and reporting on your site?
- Do you need assistance with social media accounts i.e. Twitter, Facebook?
- Will you require access to edit your own content (CMS)?
- Will you need a payment method? If yes, please list your preferred company eg. Paypal, Stripe, or other.
- Do you have a logo designed? If yes, please advise the format it is in.
- Will you need any promotional material i.e. flyers, posters?
- Will you need any letterheads or business cards?