What is a logo and why do I need one?
It’s a very important aspect of a company’s branding and also helps others to identify a business from another. A successful logo should communicate a positive and professional image of the company’s brand. It can quickly grab a viewer’s attention and communicate a company’s core values in an interesting way.
Logo design questionnaire
Here are some questions to consider answering before you decide on what it should look like:
- Do you have a tagline? If yes, would you like it along side your logo?
- Do you have any specific images in mind? This helps with pictorial mark logos.
- What are your colour preferences?
- Do you have any colours that you do not wish to use?
- What adjectives should best describe your logo, happy, creative, romantic?
- What feeling or message do you want to convey to those who see it?
- Do you have a preference of typography?
- Where will it be used?
- What logos appeal to you and why?
- Would you like any additional design services i.e. business stationery, marketing material?
Are you also looking for a website? If so, I’ve also made a list of questions here that may be useful to you.
Click here to check out my portfolio.